Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Daily Blogging Challenge - Day 8

What are 5 passions you have?
  1. My kids are my #1 passion. Mommy-hood isn't always easy but it is the most rewarding and fulfilling aspect of my life
  2. Reading. Whether it's a romance novel, a mystery-suspense novel, a scientific thriller...even Facebook updates! I love to read. 
  3. Sleep. It sounds ridiculous but really...I love sleep. I'll let you in on a secret I don't generally make public knowledge. I take a nap daily. If Mama and the 2 year-old don't nap daily, we're grumps! If I could make a living by sleeping - let's just say this family would never worry about money again haha!
  4. My family. I know, I already said my kids was #1. Now I'm referring to them all. I thoroughly enjoy all of the time I'm able to spend with my parents, siblings and nieces & nephew. Since getting married and starting my own family, I've not spent a lot of time with my friends. My family keeps me happy :)
  5. Paparazzi. As I stated in my last post, I  LOVE Paparazzi! No joke, I'm thinking about it during my entire day, even if it's not in the forefront of my mind. It's not some get-rich-quick thing for me. It is truly filling a hole in my life that I hadn't realized was there. It is doing so much for my confidence and boosting me socially. I'm having to get out there and talk to people rather than being confined in my little bubble at home. I truly think it has played a part in helping my depression. Usually about mid-February I have a very difficult time with my depression and am so antsy for Spring! I love Spring and always will, but I wasn't feeling like I had to make myself survive the end of winter. I was having fun with my business so time has just flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment