Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daily Blogging Challenge - Day 7

What is your dream job, and why?

I don't necessarily think there's only one 'dream job' - for myself, at least. I think there's the possibility of the perfect job at the perfect time, however.
From the time I was a little girl, I knew I wanted to be a mom. If all else failed in my life, I knew I wouldn't be complete without at LEAST 1 child. Admittedly my reasoning for a long time was just because babies are SO cute & sweet. It wasn't until I was older that I realized that being a mother would make me responsible for a child's upbringing. What a huge responsibility, but I knew it was my calling.
Currently, I'm LOVING doing my Paparazzi business with my sister, Kellie. It is by no means a big money-maker right now, especially since we're doing it together therefore sharing profits. But it is something I'm doing for ME. I have always loved jewelry and even dabbled for awhile in making my own. But this is so much more rewarding - it's not 'work' per se, but it feels like I get to 'play' jewelry all the time. Paparazzi has so many fun, trendy things coming out constantly that it is just plain ole fun! The time I'm away from my family allows me a break that I need while I don't feel guilty for being away. I'm out making money, not spending it!! Plus I am allowed to have lots of girl-time with my very best friend without always having our kids underfoot. So for now, Paparazzi is my perfect job at the perfect time.

1 comment:

  1. I love your current job that you have! It's a lot of fun doing Paparazzi with you and it's guilt-free time away from home indeed!! :)

    ReplyDelete