- You're not as grown up as you think you are!! Yes, you may be mature for your age but you still have a lot of learning & growing to do. Having a job, paying for insurance/gas/car maintenance, and doing well in school do not mean you're ready to be an adult. Please quit trying to make adult choices that could alter your future. There's always time for that.
- Now is not the time to be tied down in a relationship, as real as these feelings may be. Have fun and quit centering your daily decisions on BOYS! Make more girlfriend memories.
- Take every scholastic opportunity put in front of you. You may be determined that you'll go far with your education now, but in your future you don't. Go to college! You don't have to move hours away to get a good college education. You've got the ability and will be offered opportunities so CARPE DIEM! There will always be time for a job later. Don't waste your scholarships!!
- Don't smoke. Despite your attempts to cover up the smell - you still smell awful. You may not care what others think of you now, but when you look back you'll regret thinking that.
- You're going to have some well-paying jobs. While it's fun to be able to spend that money, SAVE! Your future family could sure use some extra money from time to time ;)
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Daily Blogging Challenge - Day 4
List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self if you could